Verve, The Live Agency, Experiential Intern
We’re on the hunt for an intern who can give everything they’ve got to an internship here in Verve Dublin!
Do you have a keen interest in Events and Experiential Brand Activation? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for a Brand Activation Intern to support our teams. Come cut your teeth with one of the most multi-disciplinary companies in Ireland, helping to bring compelling, shareable experiences to life. We can bring the practical experience in a fun, buzzy environment if you can bring the commitment, enthusiasm, drive and banter we look for in every strong candidate.
Does this sound like you?
- Ready to commit for 3 months- with possibility of full time role at the end of the internship.
- 1+ experience within the industry desirable
- A real desire to immerse yourself in the events / brand activation industry
- Lives for detail
- Know how to roll up your sleeves and show initiative
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Can work well in a team and under pressure
- Can meet and beat client deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Active on social media-keen to spot opportunities to engage
So, if you’ve got an inquisitive mind and an insatiable curiosity about the industry, the agency and our clients, then get in contact. We’re looking for people who are 100% in, ambitious to the core and are excited by the idea of connecting brands with people.
What will your day look like? The in-depth edition:
- Supporting Account Managers and Account Executives
- Brand Ambassador recruitment, induction, training and briefing
- Looking after the day-to-day administrative detail, including compilation and presentation of written documents and administration of the budgeting system
- Liaising with suppliers
- Regular updates and liaison with other team members working on the client account
- Admin and office duties as part of the role
- Researching and booking venues with site recces
- Sourcing props, gifts etc.
- Attending events when necessary
- Representing Verve and its clients in a professional manner at all times
- All-round nice person
- Immediate start date (considerations will also be made for strong candidates with a notice period).
- Initial 3-month contract, with a view to extending
- Flexibility required, not every day is Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Based in Dublin 2, quirky and cool office!
Verve, The Live Agency wants someone who is focused, with drive and enthusiasm and a fun and outgoing personality. We are a vibrant and lively agency so the candidate needs to fit in with this culture.