Verve is a Live Event and Brand Experience Agency that uses the power of live experience to win the hearts and minds of consumer and business audiences. We are a multidisciplinary experience agency recognised for creating and delivering world class experiences for global brands including names like Guinness, PIMM’S, Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, Danone Waters & Sysmex. We believe in building long term partnerships with our clients, many of whom have been with us for well over a decade.
We’re a professional, dynamic and ambitious company who are number one in our field. We operate in a creative, nimble and robust business sector, and we are searching for people who are of a similar nature.
Established in 1991, Verve is headquartered in Dublin with a thriving London office and working across Europe. We have a team of over 70 full time award winning professionals spanning creative, digital, events, activation, entertainment and sponsorship departments.
We’re looking for a talented Account Executive to join our friendly London team.
- Supporting Account Managers and Account Directors
- Building strong relationships with clients, liaising with them on a day-to-day basis at middle to junior level, depending on the client's management structure
- Looking after the day-to-day administrative detail, including compilation and presentation of written documents and administration of the budgeting system
- Collating information for monitoring and evaluation and managing monitoring services
Liaison with other client agencies (i.e. PR, advertising, sales promotion, design)
- Regular updates and liaison with other team members working on the client account
- Handling all aspects of the administration of the client account in a professional and timely manner
- Researching and booking venues
- Sourcing props, gifts etc
- Site recces
- Attending events when necessary
- Representing Verve Live Agency and its clients in a professional manner at all times
- An accomplished Event enthusiast at an Account Executive level with an exciting approach and good understanding of sport and the event business. You’ll be dynamic and have a flair for creativity, working well as part of a team and under pressure. Your attention to detail will be second to none and you’re always striving to meet, or even beat deadlines when taking client service to the next level.
- Ideally with over 12 months experience at this level, you’ve got a good level of knowledge of events and excellent communication skills.
- You’re active on social media and often spot opportunities to engage people with the brand and the innovative work that we do.
- You act with a sense of urgency to get things done and show initiative when the team is busy, you contribute constructively and when you don’t know the answer you say so and then make it your business to find out. You roll your sleeves up and get involved in everything you’re asked to do – be that for your clients, or for the agency more generally.
- You have an inquisitive mind – you’re curious about the industry, the agency and our clients.
- You’re ambitious for yourself and the industry, and you soak up your colleagues’ knowledge and experience at every turn.
- Development, implementation and logistical coordination of campaigns
- Development and management of personnel liaison at all points and stages of campaigns
- Report/status and CPS management and generation
- Ability to multi-task and manage all aspect of a campaign from sourcing props and venues to booking and briefing staff
- Take briefs accurately demonstrating that you get brands and that you understand what the client is looking for because you have the experience and you’re able to add value to the process
- Good writing and presentation skills for pitches, presentations and feedback reporting
- The contract is based on a full-time position
- The holiday leave for the position is 20 days per annum
- The position is subject to a probationary period of 6 months
- Flexibility required, not every day is Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR VERVE:
- Working with the best in the business
- Great company culture (really). Year round CSR programmes and opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion programmes, BeLong+
- Fantastic office environment
- Sustainability Mandate (Verve is IS02012 certified), Volunteering projects, Give Back mentoring experiences
- Active Social activities
- Pilates/yoga weekly
- Great opportunity to learn, continuous learning programme, MBAs, degrees, diplomas, certificates funded by Verve
- Hybrid working between the London office in Bermondsey and WFH
- Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Phone bill paid (up to £60 per month)
- Private health insurance after 1 year service with Verve
- Contributory pension up to 5% gross salary per year
- 20 days holidays (excl paid holidays at Christmas between office close and New Year’s reopen)
- TOIL (Paid Time Off in Lieu for working weekends / bank holidays)
- Loyalty month (1 additional month annual leave after 3 years)
- Bike To Work Scheme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
In short - Are You?
- Ideally 1+ experience within working environment
- A real desire to immerse yourself in the events / sponsorship industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive and “can-do” attitude
- Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business level of English (conversational and written)
Verve is an equal opportunities employer, we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown. Verve is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.